Friday, April 07, 2006

A Foodblogger’s Meme Around the World

Yoohoo! My first meme! And actually I got a double invitation for this one. One from Ashwini and the other from Sonali. I am really excited about this. I feel like I am officially 'accepted' in the blogger community now.

By the way, I have published a post on 'Asparagus Bruschetta with Goat's Cheese' today. Please scroll down to check it out.

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

Tart Ratatouille by Meeta
Eggless maple syrup-pecan cake by Shammi
Banana Nut Muffins by Saffron Hut

2. A foodblog in your vicinity:

What's for lunch Honey? by Meeta in Weimar, Germany

3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:

All of them located in the US, Canada, India...well, those outside Europe.

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):

I have found out many recently through comments at my own blog and comments and links at other blogs. A few I could mention off hand would be

Anthony's Kitchen
Kitchenmate
Saffron Trail (Found her only today!)
Taste Corner
What's for lunch Honey?

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

I think Deccanheffalump of The Cook's Cottage hasn't been tagged yet. I'll tag her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me Vaishali.Hope to do it soon.I'm just so busy right now working on republishing Narayani Nayak's fabulous recipes from her book on Saraswat Cooking which I am sure you would find interesting!

Vaishali said...

D, I ham indeed interested in this book. I hope to grab one of the first copies of it. Please let me know as soon as it's out. As far as the meme is concerned, take your time.

RP said...

Wow!!! Nice blog. I am glad I found this blog. Beautiful pictures.... I will be visiting more often. :)

Vaishali said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog, RP. See you around then.

Anonymous said...

you break theBuy D3 Items particular veges versus properly Vaishali. it pretty much seems to be great :-) definitely I actually do not like your pumpkin significantly nevertheless yes this raita has been alright if I got rid of the tsp of regarding Cheap Runescape Goldsweets from it. An individual brought back a few reminiscences!

sweet dreams cattery said...

kittens for sale near me
British shorthair kittens for sale near me
free British shorthair kittens for sale near me